In line with the events and the growing interest in Quantum Computing and allied technology a new journal launches soon aimed at quantum information science and technology with an impact of lasting and profound impact.
PRX Quantum will begin accepting submissions in mid-2020, and article publication charges (APCs) will be waived for manuscripts submitted through the end of 2020. With the plan that the journal is a home and connection between the differing communities that comprise the quantum space.
- fundamental concepts in quantum information
- quantum computation and simulation
- quantum software: algorithms, protocols, and code
- quantum hardware: materials, engineering and technologies
- quantum error correction
- quantum gates
- quantum machine learning and intelligence
- quantum communication and cryptography
- quantum networks, quantum repeaters, and quantum memories
- quantum control
- quantum metrology and sensing
- quantum architectures and implementations
- quantum thermodynamics
- quantum effects in biological systems
- quantum algorithms for chemical calculations
- materials for quantum technologies
- hybrid quantum systems and interconnects
- relativistic quantum information
You can find out more from the APS physical journal on the website.